Friday, November 03, 2006

Why My Friends Think I'm Weird: Pt.2

I can't quite believe I'm going to admit to this here.

(Takes deep breath)

I need to be naked to go to the toilet. And my clothes have to be folded.

When I say "toilet" I of course mean, er, well, you know, (whispers) Number 2's.

Yes, I know I'm odd but whenever I go I have to take all my clothes off otherwise I don't feel comfortable. This unfortunately then has a knock-on effect because I don't like taking clothes off without folding or hanging them properly.

Sorry, did someone at the back just mention Asperger's Syndrome? Whoever it was can kindly keep that to themselves, and also please could you put your books in piles, I don't like the disorder.

Anyway, getting back to the subject, all of this isn't a problem at home of course, hence why The Boyf has no idea about this little quirk. I come home from work, take my clothes off, hang them or put them in the laundry, go to the bathroom, toilet and have a shower. It all fits together rather nicely. The problem comes when I need to go and are not anywhere near home. On the rare occasions that I use the toilet at work I've been known to take a coat hanger with me. No, not to break the brown weasel's back! That's disgusting! It's so that I can hang my clothes up, thank you very much.

So there you go, another of my little quirks for your enjoyment. Please feel free to let me know if you do the same thing, so that I don't feel like a complete weirdo.

No comments: