Friday, November 10, 2006

The Long View

It's been a quiet ol' week. The Boyf's still ill, although last night he did seem to be more like his old self, so I think over the weekend he should be pretty much back to normal. Looks like we're going to have a very quiet weekend though, and in typical fashion I'm feeling restless at the very thought of having to stay home. We'll see. Maybe I can cajole The Boyf out to a bar on Sunday evening.

So whilst things are quiet I've been thinking that I'd like to start to tell you some little stories about my past. There are three people I would like to tell you something about, and they have helped to shape the man you see before you today, along with my parents and The Boyf of course. Those three are:

1. Camp - my first gay experience, and a man I find it difficult to stop hating to this day.

2. Chippy - my first proper boyfriend, an angel, who I was with for 7 years.

3. The Mechanic - We also spent 7 years together, and I'll let you make your own minds up on this guy, but Lord knows I must have had patience to last that long. Or I was just plain stupid. You can decide in your own time.

So, over the next few weeks/months I'll relate a few little tales concerning these people...

In the meatime, have a good weekend.

No comments: