Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Still Not Flirting. Er...

Now I seem to recall, not so long ago, that I told you I'd made a promise to The Boyf that I would never, EVER flirt with anyone again. So with that in mind I would like to just state for record that I never flirted with those three guys in The Hoist (my knees hurt, as usual), the massive German daddy in Megawoof (my nipples are sore), the German's best mate the following day in the RVT (my reputation preceeds me), or that sexy little guy in Orange (my balls ache). Anyone who tells you I was flirting is utterly mistaken, as the definition of flirting is "attention without intention", and clearly I had certain intentions in mind.

Oh dear. It was one of THOSE weekends. Again.

I blame The Boyf of course. He encourages me. "Oh, you'd look lovely snogging that guy over there", or "Don't you think you should say thanks for the drink by sucking him off". Sometimes I feel like a cheap whore you know. And frankly, I like it.

No comments: