Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My New View

I'll tell you a bit about my second birthday weekend celebration in another post (I have two birthday weekends you know, just like a proper Queen), but I thought I'd just mention that we had another bloody office move at the weekend, and guess where I've moved to? Yes, I'm through the little door in reception and I'm staring straight at The Cute Guy. And dribbling. And actually we do keep maintaining eye contact, although I'm not sure whether he likes me or is considering a restraining order. Oh well, he should be pleased; you're nobody until you've had a stalker. I've currently got one of my own who doesn't stop staring at me whenever we end up in the same club, and occassionally messages me on line to tell me how lovely I am. Which is understandable.

No comments: