Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My Second Birthday

Well, I had a very surreal moment at the weekend. There's a guy we see around who we used to refer to as "Daddy", before we plucked up the courage to actually ask him his name and became friends. Frankly, he's kinda scary to look at. Very well built, hairy, bald with a goatee, he's constantly dressed in leather gear; waistcoat, chaps, cod-piece, arm-bands, cuffs, you name it. The full works. He stomps around like he owns the place, will quite happily grab anyone who takes his fancy (even if they try to resist), and scares the crap out of alot of people. And he's an absolute angel. I love the guy. He's a big softie wrapped in a fetish wet-dream body.

Anyway, there we were, The Boyf, OBM#1, OBM#2, The Drag Queen and Daddy all round OBM's flat whilst having a break from the clubbing extravaganza that was my second birthday weekend of celebrating (I'm 36 you know, dear). Daddy was very restless and had already shown everyone his nether regions by taking off his cod-piece. He then decided he wanted to sit on my lap. Now, I'm 5 ft 8 and weigh 188lbs. He's 6 ft and must weigh a good 230. He also had his arse hanging out of his chaps. So there I was, sitting on a chair with a huge leather daddy sat on my knee and I'm bouncing him up and down, and he's chuckling away quite contentedly. Like I say, totally surreal and not what I ever imagined would happen when I first met him.

As for the clubbing; well we were guest-listed for "Juicy" at Fire on Saturday night for reasons I can't explain in case I get someone in trouble with his boyfriend (but let's just say that it's all about who you blow), and we had a whale of a time. The music was uplifting, at least until 6.30am when it started going bleepy (or that could have been the Class-A's altering my hearing), and there were hotties in abundance (or that could have been the Class-A's altering my eyesight). At around 10am we decided to leave and have a break (we'd been there since 2am), and then after that we returned to Fire for "Later", which again was alot of fun, although we couldn't tell the difference from Juicy as they seemed to be playing the same songs as they were 12 hours before. Oh well, if they're good enough to dance to the first time. At about 4pm (now Sunday of course) we headed over to the RVT to watch the legend that is Edna and then dance to some camp classics. By 10pm I literally couldn't stand up anymore and The Boyf and I headed home to a long overdue cuddle and some sleep.

Oh, and guess what? I never snogged or groped anybody apart from The Boyf. How well-behaved was I???

All birthdays should be like this one, I've decided. I didn't even mind being a year older. Roll on next year.

No comments: