Friday, November 17, 2006

What Happened?

Er, hello? What day is this? Where am I? Who the hell are you lot?

(coughs)

So, the last thing I remember was thinking "Oh good, The Boyf's starting to get better and wants to go out for a walk".

On Saturday we wandered along the South Bank and watched the firework display after the Lord Mayor's Show and then wandered around for a while, during which time I started to realise I wasn't feeling very well. The following 3 days were spent in bed with a very high temperature, which finally broke sometime Tuesday night. During this time I also developed an increasingly sore throat, which made any attempt at eating complete agony, and even liquids were a struggle. I ended up living purely on milk and water. Late Wednesday I managed to drag myself to the doctor to be told I had acute tonsillitis. I said "Well, I have a cute everything else, why should my tonsils be any different?". Hahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahhaha

hahaha

haha

ha

hmmmm

So, today is the first day I've woken up and the world isn't swimming in front of my eyes, and it seems the penicillin has kicked in because it's now just painful to swallow rather than agonising.

And guess what; tomorrow is my birthday. Yup, I get to have a birthday on a Saturday, and already we've had to cancel the meal because I still won't be able to eat solid food, and no doubt I won't feel up to going out much either. Not that all that matters really. It's nice to know I'm obviously on the mend, and I know The Boyf will spoil me, and at the end of the day as long as I spend it with him I couldn't wish for anything more. Sorry, I'm making you ill now aren't I?

No comments: