Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A View, For You - The Thames

Now I've worked out how to add photos I'm afraid you might well be deluged. Oh well, adds a bit of colour if nothing else.

Part of my journey to and from work is a rather lovely little walk along the Thames, which I live next to. Our little apartment doesn't have a garden, or even a balcony, but we can just step outside and sit or stand by the river and watch the world go by, often with a glass of wine or two.
So today's photo is from just outside our apartment, which is on the south bank of the river in the east end of London. It was taken last Tuesday as I left for work in the morning, and is facing west towards The City (the financial area of London). You can't see much specifically, but The Gherkin is visible right in the centre if you look closely. I'll give you a decent photo of The Gherkin another day.

No comments: