Thursday, October 05, 2006

Brou-Ha-Ha

Quote of last night was "I am colouring the rainbow of truth with the crayons of denial".

Oh, and "I walked into a disabled toilet the other day. You know, just because I can. To show off."

Brou-Ha-Ha last night was funny as fuck. Four of us went along; OMO, The Boyf, The Drag Queen, and Our Big Mate #2. OBM#2 was picked on by the compare, bless him, for looking like he was carved from solid oak. He does have a certain solidity about him. He also belies his looks (manly and vaguely unapproachable) by doubling over with the giggles at every available opportunity.

All three acts were good in their own right, although the middle one didn't quite fit between the other two. The style of humour was completely different, whilst the other two complemented each other rather well.

Compared with Comedy Camp, Brou-Ha-Ha has a lovely comfortable feel about it. It feels warm and inviting. So if you get the chance, try it.

I'll try not to write a review of anything tomorrow, which should be easy as The Boyf and I are planning at night at home. Unless you want a review of something that's on TV tonight. Let's see, what's on?

Er...

On reviewing the schedules I think I'll treat you to a review of my dinner instead. Not sure what we'll be having yet, so it'll be a nice surprise for me tonight, and for you tomorrow.

No comments: