Monday, October 02, 2006

Tantrums and BJ's

So, another weekend has been and gone, and I'm feeling very alert today, which is a nice change for a Monday.

You don't need to know about the huge argument I had with The Boyf on Friday night, other than to say that alcohol is a very dangerous thing if you have something bothering you. Oh well, we woke up the next morning and apologised to each other for various things, talked it through in the way we should have the night before, and we now have a better understanding of how each other feels because of it. And we've made a strict agreement that we'll never have another argument like it. You can remind me of that some day.

You also don't need to know about what we got up to on Saturday night, especially as I can see you're still trying to recover from the weekend yourselves. We'll just say that my jaw aches and my knees are sore and we'll leave it at that. Concrete floors are a killer aren't they? The Hoist should supply knee pads.

Got a couple of fun things to do this week - "Cabaret" on Tuesday, "Brou-Ha-Ha" on Wednesday - so I guess I'll have plenty to tell you about this week.

No comments: