Tuesday, May 01, 2007

G-Rated Round-Up

You may well have noticed, Dear Reader, that for the last couple of weeks I've not felt the need come Tuesday to detail my sex life. There's a simple reason for this - I don't have a sex life. Actually, that's not quite true, but I've not had any new conquests and I don't want to bore you with details about sleeping with people you've already heard of. I mean, how dull is that???

So today I thought I'd just share a couple of photos with you that I've taken on our recent travels.


Here's a picture of a baby ray, taken in Brighton SeaLife Centre, taken at a jaunty angle. He was ever so cute. Looked a bit like an embryonic human (with gills) trapped in a duvet cover.


Here's a picture of Warwick Castle, taken from The Mound (the original part of the Castle built by William The Conqueror in 1068). Almost everyone you can see are French. Not sure what else to say about that really.


And here's a photo of a building that isn't St Paul's Cathedral, taken last Sunday. I know, not terribly informative am I? Well, let's just say that this building is in Greenwich and has something to do with the military. I'll find out more and come back to you.

So there you go. Some lovely photos to show your Mum.

No comments: