Thursday, March 22, 2007

Locked In: Part 1

At the age of 19 I discovered cruising areas, not realising they existed until I passed my driving test and chanced upon one late one night whilst looking for somewhere to pee. After that I started to cruise woodlands and lay-bys (aka truck-stops for you Americans). There was one particular, and very well known, lay-by about 8 miles from where I lived, and in those early days of discovering my sexuality I used to end up there almost every evening. It was a well-used stop for lorry drivers heading for mainland Europe, and I was a tramp. Simple as that.

It was always very, very dark, being lined on both sides by trees which cut out nearly all of the light, and thus it was not normally easy to tell what the guys looked like, so there was always a bit of manouvring to be done to get a clear look at the guy before venturing too far.

Late one night I was sitting in my car with the window down when a guy walked up. I could see from his silhouette that he was tall and wide, which was very much what I liked at the time. He came up to my window and asked the usual question (in a rich, deep voice), which always made me cringe; "What are you into?". Why the fuck can't people come up with anything more original for an opening line? I know we're just there to get down to business but gimme a break! Anyway, I tried to crane my neck up to see what he was like but couldn't really get a good idea, so I said "Oral. Maybe a bit more" (I mean, you don't have to look at their ugly face to suck their cock, right?), to which he flopped out a very impressive looking cock. I set to, as is my way, eliciting much moaning and groaning, but we kept getting disturbed by people cruising and trying to get in on the action, so the guy put his cock away and said "Let's go somewhere quieter. Follow me".

I'd go pretty much anywhere for a nice cock, but after 20 minutes of driving through countryside I started wondering what I was getting myself into, especially when he pulled up outside a cottage, got out of his car and hurried inside, leaving the door open for me to follow. I hesitated for a bit, and then the lure of cock got the better of me. Us gays, we're so easily bought. As soon as I stepped through the door it slammed behind me and I heard the lock turn. He'd been behind it waiting for me to come in. The alarm bells started ringing, but I threw a blanket over them to shut them up. Frankly, I don't know why I always carry them around. I turned around to face him in the light for the first time. He was in his 60's, easily, but he was a big guy alright. And not a pretty one; big, BIG nose and ears. No eyes or mouth, just big nose and ears. Haha. Sorry. So, he walks into another room and shouts through that I should follow him. Stupidly I do so. If this had been a horror film I would have been the busty blond who hears a squelchy thud in the basement whilst baby-sitting and goes to investigate even though the lights have gone out, after having sex with my boyfriend on the sofa and he's mysteriously not come back from the toilet. With lots of violins playing in the background. On Halloween.

(To Be Continued)

No comments: