Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Harumph

I know, you've been expecting the usual Tuesday round-up of my weekend activity all day. You could barely sleep last night I bet. Actually, I did barely sleep last night. Horrible dreams I had, featuring my Id, which was huge and invisible like the monster in The Forbidden Planet. It was trying to rip my home apart to get to me to have sex or something. What's that trying to say I wonder? In the end I took control of it and sent it to terrorise a man, for no good reason that I could fathom. I woke up this morning wondering where my Id had gone.

Anyway, my weekend...

Blah, blah Megawoof... blah, blah snogged someone... blah, blah mojo still not working... blah, blah got annoyed and left.

And there you go.

It's a long story, and one I can't really be bothered to tell. Suffice to say that just when it looked like my mojo was full steam ahead, instead it was dashed against some rocks and sunk with all souls lost.

I'm still sulking. Just a little.

No comments: