Thursday, March 29, 2007

Locked In: Part 2

(Read Part 1 here)

Right, where was I? Oh yeah, some big old ugly guy had just locked me in his house, and I was about to follow him into his bedroom to have sex with him. Normal night out then.

Once in the room he said simply "Undress". I obliged. It would have been rude not to, and my Mum taught me better than that. He left the room and I peeked around the door to see him enter a bathroom and close the door. I should have thrown my clothes back on of course, instead I thought "let's lay down on the bed". D'oh!

When he came back in a few minutes later he was naked. And aroused. The Neanderthal voice in my head said "Oooh, big cock!", and all thoughts of fleeing disappeared. I remember that he smelled very strongly of mint - funny what your mind makes notes on. He started to suck me off and I closed my eyes and thought of England. Or Burt Reynolds. Possibly Tom Selleck. When he suddenly stopped I opened my eyes to find him appraising my chest. "Hmmm, look at those", he said. And then with the most creepy, lascivious face I've ever seen, "Those tits need teasing". I can't tell you how much those words and his face made me shudder, and even today if anyone calls my nipples "tits" it sends a shiver down my spine. He grabbed both nipples and started to pull. Hard. Now, my nipples are very sensitive, Dear Reader. I can almost, but not quite, cum with only nipple play. But going immediately to pulling on them as hard as possible isn't my thing; they're too sensitive to be treated like that off-the-bat. And when he bent down and started to bite them in turn, very hard indeed, it was time to say something. Finally!

"Er... you might want to take it easy with those".

"No. Those tits love it"

*Shudder*

"Yeah, well they're attached to me and I don't"

"Just lay there and take it"

A dead-eyed smile spread across his face and he lent down and bit my left nipple, hard enough to break the skin.

"Ok, that's enough", I said and started to roll away. He grabbed me and pulled me back, then threw himself on top of me and pinned me down. "You're not getting away that easily". With his full weight on top of me he stuck out an impressively long tongue and started to lick my face. "Oooh, big tongue!", the Neanderthal voice cut in once again, before I came to my senses and started to struggle. As I did so he stopped licking my face and neck and started to bite instead. I managed to wriggle upwards on the bed a bit but this only gave him access to my chest and nipples which he bit as I struggled, his hands pinning my arms down on the bed. At the same time he'd forced his legs between mine and was pushing them apart, wide, trying to force them up and around him. It was obvious what his game was; he liked my pain and it wasn't going to stop at pinning me down and biting me. He was going to try to fuck me, bareback and lubeless, and he'd not even bought me dinner.

Now, I've always had (short) thick, hairy, powerful legs, which made me the best sprinter and long-jumper in my school, and these were my saving grace. I bought my knees up on either side of him, making him smile as he thought he was going to get his way, then bought them hard together, gripping him and squeezing as hard as I could. He let out a yelp and arched upwards, momentarily relaxing his grip. So I pushed him upwards and to one side, managing to throw him off the bed and onto the floor. Needless to say I legged it, grabbing my clothes and heading for the door and out into the night air. At my car I stopped to jump into my trousers, grabbed the keys from the pocket and into my car and safety. As I pulled away, at speed, the guy was standing in the doorway, still erect, and looking very angry. Funnily enough his cock didn't look as enticing any more.

A few miles later I pulled over and got out of my car, still only wearing my trousers. I got dressed, noticing the bite marks and the blood running down me from my nipples. And then I cried.

I stayed away from the lay-by for a while after that, but of course the need for cock finally got the better of me and I went back. I never saw him again.

No comments: