Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Juicy 0 RVT 1

This morning Laura Ashley was making a beautiful job of re-arranging the entire crisps display in the local shop.

OMO: Morning Laura. Thanks for the WD40

Laura: *blink* Moo!

OMO: Er... so... yeah... must dash. Bye!

Laura: *blink blink*

The way she looked at me you'd think I was the weird one. Hmmm.

In unrelated news; yes, I'm very aware that I didn't tell you about my weekend yesterday, Dear Reader. The main reason being that I wasn't feeling quite the ticket. (I'm not entirely sure what that means). I'll shorthand it for you (properly this time).

Saturday - Juicy. Too busy (Angertwinks In Sunglasses and Girls With Handbags). I've pronounced it "so last Tuesday".

Sunday - RVT. What can I say, the place is an institution, and can be relied upon to give us a good time. Oh, and I managed to swap my mojo with a sex peeg I know, so this week's game on.

No comments: