Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Dangerously Super-Sexy

I looked so suuuper-sexy yesterday The Boyf ended up with a migraine. I blame the rise in blood pressure. And today two people are off work, complaining of bad stomachs. But I know it's because they want to sit at home and masturbate whilst thinking about me all day. They're only human. In fact, I've only just put 2 and 2 together; yesterday afternoon Curious Clive ran off and vomitted in the toilets. It was obviously because he couldn't stomach the thought of never having sex with me. Oh, it all clicks into place now. I tell you, being this sexy is dangerous. I'm cursed, truly.

Meanwhile, my Boss was overheard telling someone "Of course I'm not prejudiced; I've got a black, a gay and a disabled in my team!". When questioned further on who the "disabled" was it transpired he meant Colin, who has asthma. Asthma I tells ya! Admittedly, he's pretty wheezey, but when was the last time you noticed special parking places for people with inhalers? My Boss went on to say "I found out OMO was gay just after I interviewed him, but I still let him work here". I wish he hadn't.

No comments: