Monday, September 01, 2008

I'm Back!

Morning!

So, I'm back from my holiday and I'm feeling a little… odd. Haven't slept very well since getting back, which is partly jet-lag and partly self-inflicted (we went to Tonka when we got back on Friday, then to XXL on Saturday, then spent Sunday in bed with a trick we picked up).

I'll be filling you in on all the details of our hols over the coming week, along with my ever-insightful thoughts on the USA that we discovered on this trip. You know me, I'm always full of original information; remember I went to France and declared that the French smoke too much and drive badly. Yes, it's that level of insightfulness. Is "insightfulness" a real word?

Anyway, lots of work to be getting on with so please just chat amongst yourselves for a bit and I'll be back with something to read shortly-ish.

No comments: