Friday, December 01, 2006

The Characters

I've only just realised that I've neglected to give you any real background information on the people who regularly pop up in my blog. Naughty OMO! So I thought I'd give you a little resume on each of the main characters...

OMO
Oh Mike Odd, it's me of course. I'm a 36 year old, baldy, beardy, hairy, horny gay man living in London with my partner, The Boyf. I don't need to tell you anymore - if you read this blog you'll find out far more about me than is good for you, frankly.

Interesting Fact: Dale Winton once asked me out on a date. I said no.
Most Likely To Say: "Good Lord, look at the size of that!"

The Boyf
Yes, it's my boyfriend. He's 39, 5ft 10, dark hair and beard and is the Assistant Head Teacher of a school here in London. A confirmed sexual predator who loves Dr Who and Twiglets. (Those three things aren't related)

Interesting Fact: once played a doctor in Emmerdale.
Most Likely To Say: "Can't we just go to one more club?"

The Drag Queen
Actually a girl, she's permanently covered in glitter, and is The Boyf's best friend (and backbone) over the last few years. She's VERY well known on the bear scene in London and manages to blag her way into every gay club imaginable. Also known as HMP (High maintenance Princess), she's known to be rather demanding, however she has a heart of gold and will go miles out of her way for anyone she feels is worth it.

Interesting Fact: once lent her car to a friend who used it to ram-raid an off-license, and then let her have the Champagne he stole.
Most Likely To Say: "I want/need..."

OBM#1
Our Big Mate #1 is a big, hairy, baseball cap wearing 39 year old Glaswegian now living in London with his boyfriend, OBM#2. He's a 6 ft tall, tattooed bodybuilder, and a "big soft bag of shite", in his own words. Unused to the London gay scene he constantly wanders around with a perplexed look on his face.

Interesting Fact: He used to be the lead singer and songwriter of a successful group back in the early 90's.
Most Likely To Say: "Have I told you about..?" to which we always say yes.

OBM#2
Our other Big Mate, and boyfriend of the above. He's another 6 foot bodybuilder with a lovely grey beard, cropped hair, and the most beautiful blue eyes. At 43 years old he's still a big kid, loves to crack up with the giggles, and we love him for it.

Interesting Fact: once appeared in a well known magazine looking big and butch, apart from the tiara on his head.
Most Likely To Say: "Oh, you LOVE it!"

Daddy
One of our newer friends, we've seen him around and said "Hi" to him over the last year or so but have only recently become firm friends. He's 40 years old, 6 ft tall, hairy, very very built and seemingly permanently covered in leather. Very aggressive to look at he's actually another big softie, and a complete gentleman.

Interesting Fact: He's a dentist, which makes him even more frightening.
Most Likely To Say: "Thank you for a lovely evening" (he's incredibly polite and always calls the next day to thank us for hanging out with him and having fun. Bless him)


So, these are the people that seem to regularly pop up in my blog. If anyone else seems to be making a regular appearance I'll update this accordingly.

Have a good weekend, Dear Readers.

No comments: