Friday, December 22, 2006

Happy Holidays!

Well, I guess this will be the last chance I get to wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

This afternoon we will start the mad dash to visit both mine and The Boyf's families. Who live in opposite directions from each other. So it's south first, then back past London and up north. Hopefully we'll be back sometime Christmas Eve and will finally be able to relax.

So Happy Holidays Dear Readers. I hope Santa brings you everything you want. I am assuming that you've all been well-behaved of course. I know I have...

1 comment:

Will said...

Well, I haven't been at all well behaved but that's beside the point.

I just found you this morning and have already read a few of your back posts. I like your blog very much--why are there so few comments? You're funny and interesting and I'll be back regularly.