Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Shhh! Let's Pretend It's Tuesday

Can we just pretend it's still Tuesday? That way I can tell you about my weekend without going "weird" on you because I'm a day late.

So yeah, lovely Tuesday isn't it? I've just made a record-breaking run to Oxford Street and back in my lunch hour to get The Boyf's main present. So that's pretty much all my shopping done. I just need to stop somewhere and buy him a pineapple and I'm finished. What, sorry? Oh, the pineapple. Long story and not very interesting. Perhaps some other time, eh.

So, about last weekend. Hmmm, well XXL was good fun. Loads of lovely men there for me to dribble all over but I restrained myself and didn't paw anyone for a change. Shame really. Apart from that everything was pretty quiet to be honest. We're trying to savour every quiet moment we get, as from now on in we're out every night until Christmas Day. Still, the actual day is going to be lovely. For the first time ever I won't be spending it with my family. Instead we're off round OBM#1 and #2's house for two days where we can all sit around and eat and not care about having to be on our best behaviour. I hope they realise that means I'll be laying about in just a pair of pants. Utter bliss and I can't wait.

No comments: