Friday, September 08, 2006

I Should Have Known

The guy that sits next to me at work has spent his lunch-hour signing songs from "The Wizard of Oz". Not all that unusual, if he were actually a Friend of Dorothy. But no, he's married. To a woman and everything, although she is a dental nurse from the Czech Republic. I assume dentistry in the land of the Czech still involves large hammers, or thread and hastily shut doors, so I'm guessing she's not all that womanly.

He once asked me "What's the largest thing you've ever had up your arse?"

Now I know why he's known as "Curious Clive".


UPDATE:

He's now doing that little nursery rhyme:

"Georgie Porgie puddin' pie
Kissed the girls and made them cry
When the boys came out to play
He kissed them too cause he was gay"

He IS trying to tell me something isn't he?

No comments: