Thursday, September 14, 2006

Great Fashion Disasters Of Our Time: Exhibit 1

There is a woman in our office today who appears to be wearing a skirt made out of the nylon normally reserved for hot air balloons. And it's in champagne and pink stripes, is very shiny, and nearly ripped the (cheap) fillings from my teeth with the static it's building up.

I'm off to see if she's carrying any sandbags, or whether the skirt comes equipped with basket, champagne and some council couples having a romantic flight over their home town (courtesy of a voucher bought in Argos).

2 comments:

Concrete said...

You describe a colour as 'champagne'?

Gay much?

OMO said...

Last time I was buying a new car I was talking to a salesman and said "I'm not sure about the champagne one", to which he replied "It's titanium. So much more manly". I think he had my number...