Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Cocks and Cars

I do wish people wouldn't talk to me whilst I'm trying to pee. I find it slightly off-putting, especially when it's my boss' boss. He's got really nasty, floppy, public schoolboy hair. Big cock tho, so it's all swings and round-abouts.

That wasn't what I was going to talk about. But actually it's probably a damn sight more interesting.

So, yeah, another weekend has disappeared down the pan. It was ok. Bit quiet, but I guess you need ones like that now and again. We had The Boyf's ex-boyf (that's a mouthful, and apparently he is too, but I try not to think about it) down for the weekend, with his current squeeze. They wanted to visit the Motor Show, and we wanted to take them out on the town for a night. Amazingly we managed to drag them to a bar on Saturday night and they actually appeared to be enjoying it. However I was a) driving, b) tired and c) too hot, and that made me a grumpy little shit towards the end of the evening. And then I had to sleep on the floor, wedged between the sofa and coffee table. The only good bit was getting on the sofa in the morning for a cuddle with The Boyf, only to find him feeling very randy and more than eager to pin me down. You can guess the rest.

Sunday night I was gagging to get out and have a drink, but The Boyf wasn't feeling well and vetoed the idea. I did have the option of going on my own, but it didn't seem very fair leaving The Poorly Boyf at home whilst I went out and enjoyed both myself and anyone else unfortunate enough to catch my eye. I'd have had a drink or two and then ended up getting in trouble i.e. I'd have snogged someone, or better (I mean, worse. Depends on your viewpoint). And anyway, apparently The Boyf wasn't feeling so poorly that he didn't want to shag me again later in the evening.

Not all of my postings will end with me getting shagged. Although I wouldn't be complaining.

No comments: