Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Sweat Gets In My Eyes

So, what's up today then? Well, it's a nice day. Apparently. I can see it from my 8th floor office window. The outside world is out there, apparently able to perform perfectly without me being a part of it. Fickle fucking thing, that outside world.

I have to confess that I hate summer. Well, it does have it's advantages. Men with less clothes on being the main one. But I'm just not good in the hot weather. The shortest of short walks makes me sweat, coupled with having to commute on the packed Tube, makes my life hell this time of year. The Boyf doesn't sweat. At all. Fucking jammy sod. Not only can he wear nice clothes without sweat patches appearing, but he also robs me of the joy of sniffing his sweaty underwear. My ex worked in a garage and would come home covered in oil and sweat during the summer. Nothing quite like it. Well, actually there is; the road worker I had an affair with one summer, with his rough hands, and deeply tanned skin glistening with sweat, stinking of tarmac. Ah, those were the days before I went from a monogamous relationship (which meant I had affairs without him knowing), to the open relationship I have now (where any affair I have HAS to involve The Boyf).

Why is it that I have less sex now I'm allowed to boff whoever I want? I mean, The Boyf actually gets off on watching me having sex with other guys. So naturally I don't want to anymore.

No comments: