Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Somewhere To Start

So, here's my blog. Or at least, here's the start of my blog. Whether this ends up being the end of my blog remains to be seen I guess, but knowing me I'll find plenty to waffle on about, even if none of it turns out to be very exciting.

You know, the whole blog thing was passing me by. I'd read one or two of my friends', and then two people I chat to online said that I should start one. I think it was a way of them getting me to stop waffling at them all day. It won't work of course. I shall still pester them, but now I have this to fill up even more of the time I should be spending working. What on Earth did people do to fill up their time at work before the internet came along?

So, I'm gonna cut this short. It's simply a way for me to start. In fact, it's simply a very crap way for me to start. Must try harder...

No comments: