Friday, July 11, 2008

A Quick Hello

Today is my second blogiversary. Amazing. I never thought I'd think of enough things to write about. In fact, I guess I haven't, what with my purely intermittent ramblings. Anyway, thank you to anyone who's actually been paying attention. You're too kind.

I've a post about last weeks London Pride to complete (so you'll probably get to read that in, oh, December I should think), and I'd like to tell you all about this years summer holiday.

This week's been rather tough, and I've had to terminate the employment of one of my staff today - not a pleasant job, especially for a softie like me - so things have been a little tense.

So, I hope you all have a nice weekend - if you see me I could really do with a cider. Until next week...

If you are, then continue to do so and don't even think of stopping.


Oh, before I forget; if you happen to fancy going to see a movie this weekend can I stress how important it is that you don't get lured in to see "Mamma Mia!". It's abysmal, truly. If you must, save up the money and see it on the stage. You'll regret it otherwise...

No comments: