Friday, November 16, 2007

I Love November


I'm very aware that my posting has been, at best, sporadic of late. My profuse apologies Dear Reader. I've had stuff on my mind, mainly to do with my job, but also to do with my upcoming birthday. Yes, this Sunday (18th) I will be entering my early late-30's.

Just recently The Boyf and I have been chilling out alot. We've been spending a bit extra time in the gym and have been going for long autumnal walks, this being my favourite time of the year. The temperature suits me and I love the colours. And when we have gone out recently the gay scene seems very muted. Like everyone's waiting for something good to happen. I have to say that Tonka at The Eagle 349 on Fridays is a good night out though. I thoroughly recommend it.

Anyway, I have a big weekend planned for my birthday although it doesn't involve a great deal of clubbing. The Boyf and The Drag Queen are throwing me a little party with a winter Bar-B-Q and a very small collection of close friends. I intend to get very drunk and tell certain people I love them a little too often for comfort. And I have a feeling we'll end up at the RVT on Sunday where I'll get very drunk again and accept birthday kisses from all and sundry.

So, I hope you all have a lovely weekend and I'll report on my birthday shenanigans when I've stopped shaking enough to type.

3 comments:

Nick said...

RVT on Sunday? - expect a birthday kiss from me then, if I can figure out who you are... ;-)

OMO said...

My beloved RVT, yes! My favourite club in the whole wide world.

Ah! A masked stranger! Who could it be???

(I'll be the one with the beard. That narrows it down. lol)

Nick said...

Let me guess - the one with the beard and the shaved head... slighty hairy chest... dazed but happy look...

yeah that narrows it down. You'll be easy to spot! ;-)

It'll be easier if you find me - I'll probably be in jeans and a harness (since that went down very well last week).

And yours is a cider. :-)