Friday, June 01, 2007

The Drug That Likes To Say...

At the weekend I'd managed to insinuate myself on a rather chunky little hairy guy, who became more and more intent on locking his lips with mine as the evening wore on. We ended up dancing whilst locked in an embrace, our hands pawing at each other's sweaty body, our lips kissing neck and shoulders and lips, our fervour and ardour growing more intense.

That is until he started making odd moaning noises. At first I thought he was simply being vocal about his enjoyment, moaning as I gently bit his neck, but the volume increased and seemed to be joined with a gurgling noise, at which point I realised I was having to take more and more of his weight, until suddenly he slumped in my arms.

I looked over his shoulder at The Boyf, who was stood behind with a grin on his face.

The Boyf: "You thought he was in the throes of ecstasy. In fact it was a G-fit"

OMO: "Harumph"

GHB is SO not a good look. Why do people do it?

No comments: