Friday, January 19, 2007

Doris And Hot Men Day

It was "Hot Multi-Racial Mens Lunchtime" at the gym today. I've not done a lunchtime work-out since the summer but, in line with my new years resolutions, this week has been "Back To The Gym Week". And I can't believe how much better for it I feel already. Well, you know, apart from aching all over.

Anyway, in today's gym we have:

1. Short (5ft 4in), very muscular guy in his early 40's, with a nice dusting of chest hair. Cropped fair hair, very English looking, and looked great in a suit when he left.

2. Hispanic looking guy on the running machine next to mine, who apparently could only walk, with a chiselled, brooding face only managed by Latin men, and that 5 o'clock shadow which appears immediately after they shave.

3. A slightly cross-eyed Turkish guy who was strangely wearing combats and what appeared to be a tie-dye t-shirt. With massive arms covered in thick dark hair I could forgive him the fashion faux-pas. After all, most clothes look the same when they're piled on the floor.

4. An Eastern European with the most incredible chest, and very slightly flirty eye contact, in a shy way. I could have died and gone to heaven on that chest, but couldn't quite pluck up the courage for anything other than a faint "Hi", as is usually the case when confronted by a hot guy.

So there was I, surrounded by a veritable cornucopia of beautiful man-flesh, trying my hardest not to get a boner on the cross-trainer, when I looked up to see what was playing on the tv's. It was a Doris Day movie. Apparently I'd arrived in Gay Heaven.

I'm not sure what the movie was, and the sound was off, but it appeared that Doris went to a laboratory wearing a white summer dress with a very bold red print, with matching headband and lots of very pale eye shadow, where she seemed to be shown "before and after" images which seemed to have something to do with surgery. She pulled lots of faces which all come labelled as "aghast". She then left and spied - by looking over the top of her big sunglasses - on a woman getting undressed and swimming in her pool. I could only assume therefore that it was about Doris being a transsexual Female to Male who was awaiting her op', after which she would lure the swimming woman into her bed and shag her senseless with her freshly constructed phallus. I can't seem to find a Doris Day movie on the internet with this synopsis so would be most grateful if anyone could tell me.

Have a good weekend, Dear Readers.

No comments: