Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Non-iPodlessness

Finally, FINALLY, I got around to getting a new iPod today, after being without a soundtrack to my every movement since May 2006.

So, did I get an new iPod Touch? Nope. A cute little new Nano Video? Again, nope. Since neither had anywhere near the capacity I need I've gone for a new, silver 160Gb iPod Classic, and I can't want to go home and start loading music onto it.

I'll have to be more careful with this one so that some little shit doesn't steal it.

I know this isn't terribly exciting news for you, but I needed to share this with someone and you don't look terribly busy.

4 comments:

Nick said...

Hey there

Recently stumbled on to your blog and love it. :-)

Were you not tempted, as my other half has been, to get the iPod Touch and use it as a test-drive for the iPhone? He seems to think that it's the ideal try-before-you-buy.

I'm just gutted that my 80GB iPod is now obsolete, and that the new 160GB has more storage space than my home PC!

OMO said...

Hi Nick.

I'd love an iPod Touch, and an iPhone of course, but neither seems to do quite what I need. The iPod doesn't have a big enough hard-drive (my new iPod already has 40Gb of music on it), whilst the iPhone doesn't have a decent camera (or a big enough memory). So until Apple squeeze a large hard-drive into the Touch or iPhone I'll stick with my Classic and Sony Ericsson K810i.

Ooooh, what a techy conversation.

On a very quick inspection of your blog I notice the words "Hard On" and "S.L.A.G.S" and will therefore be reading all of it with relish... :-)

Nick said...

Give it a year or two and there'll be some super-device that combines a 3G phone, a 5mp camera, an 80GB hard drive, wi-fi, video, and a remote control for the TV...

Hope you enjoy the blog - it's racier just lately than it used to be, and there's lots more to come ;-)

OMO said...

If this gadget can also cook and suck you off I could finally get rid of The Boyf.

Ok, I'll settle for it just being able to cook...