Thursday, March 06, 2008

Yawn

Morning!

Huh? Where have I been? Er… well… mainly I've just been lazy, but actually (as I think I may have already mentioned) my work is incredibly busy now-a-days, meaning I don't get time to write when I would normally do so. Also, because The Boyf doesn't know I write this - for reasons which I either can't remember or seem no longer valid - I can't do any writing at home. When I started this I wanted to be able to vent without The Boyf reading it and possibly getting upset, but this blog doesn't seem to have taken that direction. But now I've been doing it so long I can't tell him cause he'll wonder why I've kept it a secret.

Anyway.

We've not done very much clubbing recently - because by and large it's a bit crap at the moment what with the same old electronic bleeping and attitude-ridden Angertwinks. As for playthings - January was a very dry month, but February saw two Australians and a Spaniard come round for a little of the old "how's your father". We're currently being pursued by a lovely Iraqi, and I'm not running away too fast, whilst I still have two Turks, two Italians and an Albanian on the cards in case I get bored.

Megawoof! moved venues last weekend, to the Colosseum, which usually means the death of a club-night. It did seem rather quiet early on but then suddenly seemed to get very busy. The crowd seemed very slightly different, and there were a few faces missing who would normally have been there, but then there were a lot of goings-on elsewhere to entice people (we had friends travelling to some leather thing in Berlin and the Sydney Mardi Gras). All in all though it was a triumph, and we made sure Daz and Diddy (the promotors) were told as much.
The day before we attended a birthday bash at Tonka, which is always a good social night out. It seemed like almost every guy I fancied was in attendance, and I actually had a fit of nervous giggling and had to go outside to calm down at one point. It didn't help that a friend of ours turned up with his new beau, who turned out to be the man I consider to be the best looker in London. As usual he didn't speak to me, although he does seem genuinely shy. And frankly I'd forgive him anything.

At the end of the month I'm taking The Boyf to New York for the Black Party and to visit friends as it's his birthday, and when we get back we'll be attending our first gay wedding. And before all that we have a busy Easter schedule of friends' birthdays and clubbing. So hopefully I'll get chance to tell you all about it.

No comments: