Friday, October 05, 2007

My Favourite Rear

Did I ever mention I like cars? Well, yes, petrol runs through my veins. The Boyf says he finds it very attractive about me as it's very "normal blokey", in his words. What I think he means is that he was just glad I didn't turn out to collect Barbie dolls. Whilst finding it attractive in me he simultaneously seems to find it mind-numbingly boring, especially when I get excited in the street when I spot something rare or interesting. But then I'm sure I don't look terribly excited when he blathers on about Zygons and, er, those ones with the big heads. You know, rumoured to be in the next series. Sounds like Sultana.

So, moving swiftly to the point - finally - I would like to share with you my current favourite backside. It's a Lamborghini Reventon, it costs 1 million Euros, and only 1 is headed to the UK (out of a total production run of just 20). I won't bore you with all the details about who designed it etc. So if you happen to know who's bought that sole Lambo please let me know so I can prostrate myself before it. Thank you.


No comments: