Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My Blog's Birthday

Today my Blog is 1 year old. As is usual with a toddler's birthday it seems more intent on playing with the box rather than the toy that was in it. I don't know why I bothered buying it a present at all - it's not been a particularly good Blog this year. Oh well, whatever, it's going to have a few friends round later and I've baked a cake.

You might have noticed that my Blog has been reasonably quiet of late. Quite frankly it needs to stay home long enough to actually write anything, the dirty trollop. Also, it's getting rather excited about the impending holiday to San Francisco, now that the hotel has been booked (finally).

So, Dear Reader, a big THANK YOU for reading this past year. I hope you've had as good a year as I have...

No comments: