Monday, July 16, 2007

The Monday Morning BlogBite - Science Exam

Good morning!

As is usually the case with me I'm going to steal someone else's good idea. But never let it be said that I don't give credit where it's due, so today I'm doffing my hat to The Farmboyz (once again) and bringing you an 8th Grade Science Test.

Obviously I wouldn't have said anything had I failed, but rather surprisingly I got an 80, which is a B-, so I thought I'd make a song and dance about it. Now all I need to do is find out how old 8th Grade equates to. If it turns out to be under 10 years old I may not feel so clever and this post will mysteriously disappear.

Mingle2 Free Online Dating - Science Quiz


Have a go by clicking on the banner, above. Go on, knock yourself out...

2 comments:

Tony Adams said...

An eighth grader would be about thirteen years old. I'm waiting for somebody to devise a parallel test in art history or depression glass so I can redeem myself.

OMO said...

Thanks so much for the comment. It's made my day.

I guess I'd do ok on post-war car design and the career of Kylie Minogue. Seems an unlikely combination though...