Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I Know Something

Last night I finally found out who killed Laura Palmer.

Yes, it's only taken me 17 years since "Twin Peaks" first aired to get to the part where the murderer is revealed, although I had already worked it out from the evidence provided.

The Boyf and OBM#1 are H-U-G-E "Twin Peaks" fans. I seem to recall that when it was on TV I was out alot. It coincided with me discovering gay cruising areas, and there wasn't really any competition between watching TV or getting a bit of cock in those days. Nowadays it's probably the other way around. Ah, the joys of (nearly) middle-age. Anyway, what with Series 2 finally coming out on DVD The Boyf has made me sit down to watch it all. It's pretty good too. Much better than some of the cock I had whilst it was originally on tv. Oh well, you live and learn...

No comments: