Thursday, August 24, 2006

Oh, The Suspense!

I know you're in suspense, wondering if a pregant woman gave up her seat for me. Well, the short answer is "No", but I was still in a good mood by the time I got home. Here's why...

1) A cute guy was leaving my building at the same time as me and I'd never seen him before. Hence today I can spend the time I should be working wandering around the building looking for him.

2) The train arrived as soon as I stepped onto the Tube platform, and there were seats on it! Empty ones, even.

3) I have to change to a different line, and when I did I got to sit (yes, sit!) opposite a sexy guy in shorts and t-shirt, displaying a rather lovely amount of dark arm and leg hair. Lovely shaved head and big brown eyes. Hmmm. And he kept giving me little glances, although that could be because I was dribbling.

4) It didn't rain until I got home.

5) The Boyf had made a lovely dinner and had run a bath for me!

Life was really good, up until the woman in front of me in Benjy's this morning decided to count out her change for her toast in the smallest coins possible. That was after she couldn't find her purse. I, being a (mildly autistic gay) man, had already sorted my correct money out.

Right, I'm off to find the cute guy...

No comments: