Thursday, May 15, 2008

Social Life? Me?

The Boyf's bad back is, like, totally ruining my social life.

In the last couple of weeks we've barely ventured out of our home, and any clubbing has been done in short burst. Thusly we attended the opening of Beyond, for 2 hours, a couple of weeks back. Verdict; promising but nothing like the "proper" Beyond.

Over the Bank Holiday weekend we actually managed almost a whole Monday at the RVT, but that's only because the weather was good, allowing us to sit outside. We barely went inside and left quite early.

Last weekend we'd made big plans to go to Megawoof!, and The Boyf rested himself specially. However we actually only lasted about 3 hours before he was complaining, and I'd spent my whole time trying to stop people bumping into him (not an easy job in a packed Woof!) and basically fretting about his apparent... unenjoyment? Disenjoyment? Whatever.

Sunday was another unseasonably lovely day so I pressured The Boyf into going to the RVT again to sit outside, and in the end we never even ventured into the building, leaving very early to have food and go home, The Boyf complaining that he wasn't "into it".

Of course, this is all playing havoc with my sex life. I've not even snogged anyone since April, and you have to go back to early March for anything more than that. This is not good news.

So if you do happen to see me out over the next few weeks make sure you take photos and generally make a fuss of the fact that you've missed me. I'm OMO by the way, just in case you'd forgotten...

2 comments:

Nick said...

Photos... fuss... quick grope in the toilets perhaps? Leather Megawoof is only a week away y'know! lol

OMO said...

Why confine yourself to a toilet when you can do it on the middle of a dancefloor, that's what I say.

Yeah, Leather Megawoof is on... and we're not going!!!! :-(

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!